The very best in British grown plants
Description - • Gorgeous large and elegant red flowers –
colourful, exotic and striking. Compact growth.
• Early flowering from May / June, through to first
frost; bright intensely coloured flowers.
• Suited to humus rich soil in full sun or part sun.
Especially bred to thrive in the cooler summer
climate of Britain.
• Keep soil moist but well drained to support the
• Lush, deep green foliage. Good branching habit,
• A spectacular plant for the garden, or grow as a
feature in a container.
• To overwinter mulch in garden, or bring indoors.